Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Construction Manager manages regional network projects related to new cell site construction, cell site modification, expansions, reconfigurations, and system upgrades.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages regional network projects related to new cell site construction, cell site modification, expansions, reconfigurations, and system upgrades
- Works closely with Real Estate, Equipment Engineers and Facilities Engineers to ensure cell site construction issues are pro-actively identified and resolved and requirements are met
- Works with outside vendors including General Contractors, Architectural & Engineering firms and Construction Management firms on project scope, design and plans to meet client standards, local code requirements and project schedules
- Facilitates weekly routine planning and working sessions with critical stakeholders and regional Operations Managers to review project scope, define issues, develop deliverables and associated timelines, assign primes and track action items
- Develops and maintains a detailed schedule for each project and actively manage the scheduled tasks with outside vendors including major milestones, action items, long lead purchases and any other commitments that would impact the project schedule
- Understands impact of changes from the original schedule and take required corrective actions to ensure the project stays on schedule
- Coordinates and oversees the issuance of RFQs and the evaluation of responses; based on clients purchasing requirements, provide detailed analysis and recommendations for the best candidates and issues purchase orders using PeopleSoft Purchasing system
- Reviews Close Out Packages to ensure projects are completed with high quality and according to the project scope
- Completes receipts of service purchase orders and ensure that invoices are paid in a timely manner according to federal and state regulations
- Manages the regional monthly cell capital plan ensuring spending accuracy in monthly forecasting and performing monthly reconciliation of YTD monthly spending by budget item
- Provides regular project status reports to management and the project
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Wireless Construction Management
- Prior experience in new cell site construction, cell site modification, expansions, reconfigurations, and system upgrades.
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!