MANAGER NATIONAL LOGISTICS: REVERSE & SPARING
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a MANAGER OF REVERSE LOGISTICS & SPARING to join our team in Chicago, IL, reporting to the Senior Manager of Deployment Logistics. This position is responsible for the reverse logistics of all Network inventory and asset tracking functions for the Enterprise. As well as the monitoring and enforcement of the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) processes / procedures established with the OEM providers and our Client. Accurately tracks, records and provides updates from the inventory management system (Third Party Logistics WMS). Produces detailed reports / metrics and accurately measures all managed inventory and material movements through the RMA workflow. Perform quality asset tracking QC, assurance checks, and drives return & repair transactions to completion. The RMA Manager will also work closely with the Field Installation Teams, OEMs, and our Client to coordinate reverse logistics, sparing, material ordering, receiving, and consumption. Provide project management for vendor swaps and returns of mass or vendor designated swaps as defined by the team and Engineering Departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize and plan their work as well as provide prioritization of work associated with the RMA processes, based on analysis.
- Conduct trends analysis, provide guidance and input for improvement to the RMA process as well as the system and tools used to track, maintain, and control serialized equipment / financially significant assets.
- Responsible for RMA tracking and control of all operational network infrastructure equipment and spares.
- Work with 3PL & Client to define and maintains RMA tracking systems and processes as it relates to operational assets and spares.
- Work with 3PL & Client to continuously identify and implement enhancements to the RMA process and tools for sending and receiving assets.
- Drive communications with vendors to obtain RMA information and close out processes related to RMA processes.
- Periodically perform and analyze inventory audits verifying all records are accurate; lead audits to verify database accuracy against physical inventory using asset models, tools, and processes adhering to the workflow controls.
- Confers with and acts as a liaison with the Engineering and Field deployment teams to ensure and improve the
- RMA and Sparing processes.
- Define, produce, review and audit reports associated with RMA, vendor swaps and spares lists to ensure proper tracking and return of all related equipment.
- Manage, assist, and provide on-going training to team members, support teams and business partners relative to processes, procedures, and workflow of the RMA processes.
- Communicate regularly / engage with the 3PL warehouse and field personnel during the RMA process for sending and receiving assets.
- Set and drive scheduled activities and routine report requests from the OEM Suppliers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Telecommunications or related relevant discipline.
- Minimum of five to seven or more (5-7+) years of wireless network industry experience.
- Working knowledge of inventory systems management, lead time management, and bar coding systems is essential.
- Telecommunication and or Network systems equipment architecture knowledge, to include LTE & small cell technology areas.
- Thorough understanding of the RMA philosophy, spares management, and the tools and techniques of materials / inventory management.
- Previous computer experience in inventory systems, spreadsheets, and word processing applications is necessary.
- Detail oriented, excellent computer skills, communication skills and the ability to maintain focus with changing priorities.
- Ability to compile information from various sources to create reports in a clear, concise manner.
- Very strong organizational skills; must be resourceful and operate well without constant supervision.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal communications and complex problem solving
- Advanced written and verbal communications skills including the ability to develop presentations and present material to senior management.
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!