DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER
Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie is currently seeking an Digital Media Manager to join our Marketing team in Newport Beach, CA. The Digital Media Manager will report to the Director of Marketing, and is primarily responsible for the external presence of the company including; branding, external communication, and social media. As well as creating and managing all digital content on LinkedIn & Instagram, to cultivate audience engagement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute Mobilitie’s digital and social presence including content creation in appropriate forms (e.g., photography, video, copy/text, etc.), content distribution and consumer responses to feed positive interactions, conversations and sentiment
- Curate unique and engaging content to support social efforts in line with the marketing creative and communications
- Manage the day-to-day execution of social media strategy, including scheduling, posting, and community management on LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, other emerging social platforms and company website.
- Build and oversee the monthly digital/social content calendar for each platform.
- Collaborate with departments to develop and deliver digital content – IG stories, videos, GIFs.
- Coordinate with other departments to stay informed on relevant news and business updates
- Attend events, conferences, tradeshows to capture and create digital content.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and digital/social media trends to identify opportunities and provide recommendations.
- Enhance a select community of influencers/bloggers by establishing a strategic approach and providing them with the content and assets (photos, videos, tickets, etc.) needed to create compelling and engaging branded content
- Develop performance metrics and manage performance results of digital & social channels
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a minimum of five (5) years of experience with a track record of building and managing successful digital and social media campaigns
- Expert knowledge in using a social media analytics and scheduling tools.
- Proficient in photography and video editing tools (iMovie, Final Cut, Adobe premiere)
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to present information in group environments.
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!