DIRECTOR, TALENT ACQUISITION
Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
The Director of Talent Acquisition will provide training, knowledge sharing, coaching and mentoring as a talent acquisition subject matter expert. In addition, this person will measure, analyze and report on key recruitment metrics as well as partner with the VP of Talent Acquisition to ensure that recruiting philosophies, strategies and processes are optimized to deliver the highest value and impact to the business. Ideally, we are seeking an individual with the recruiting, sales and management experience within the staffing industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and oversee recruiters, coordinators, metrics and programs
- Drive end-to-end talent acquisition processes to include, strengths, gaps, trends and solutions
- Deliver value-added services that include market intelligence, competitor and talent mapping
- Manage recruitment agencies, negotiate contracts
- Consult with management to understand priorities and needs to develop talent game plans
- Implement innovative recruiting methods to attract active/passive and diversity candidates
- Responsible for the Jobvite applicant tracking system and govern its process and content
- Assist with special projects assigned by SVP of HR
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. / B.S.) required with a minimum of seven to twelve (7 to 12) years of high growth recruiting, sales and management experience, preferably staffing industry.
- Proven successful leadership capability to build and manage high performing staff
- Proficiency in reporting and metrics to drive desired results
- Expertise in managing staffing vendors, search firms, and contingent labor programs
- Excited about data and metrics with experience creating and managing a context of recruiting effectiveness data
- Exceptional sourcing skills using online, social media, and headhunting skills
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!