EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DAS
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
We are seeking an Executive Director for the West region to drive revenue as well as manage a team of existing and new sales professionals for our Distributed Antenna (DAS), Small Cell and Wi-Fi service offerings. This person will participate in the strategic and tactical planning for the region, most importantly drive, mentor and coach your team for increased venue market share/revenue that include Sporting Venues, Shopping Centers, Commercial Buildings as well as City Centers and Municipalities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages DAS and Small Cell projects with a focus on contracts and building relationships for the region.
- Develops and executes a territory plan to maximize revenue.
- Manages and develops a team of sales representatives including recruiting, hiring, and training new reps on the Mobilitie sales process.
- Generates and achieves monthly territory forecasts, and accurately predicts revenue monthly.
- Identifies regional marketing plan and venue targets through internal teams and carrier partnerships
- Works to identify and prioritize locations of interest to improve wireless coverage including sports stadiums, college campuses, convention centers, shopping malls, hospitals, and other key locations
- Establishes and grow relationships with venues in business development pipeline to close new opportunities to deploy wireless infrastructure
- Attends key industry conferences
- Identifies additional resources and support when required to ensure overall success
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Seven or more (7+) years of business development and management experience with top tier National Carrier, OEM, integrator, or similar experience selling DAS, Wi-Fi or other wireless solutions
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong familiarity with wireless telecommunications industry, understanding of neutral host DAS network solutions and/or Wi-Fi
- Proactive sales driven background
- Ability to penetrate new accounts through various means
- Skilled negotiator including the ability to take direction or resolve issues independently
- Excellent closing skills with the innate ability to overcome objections and obstacles throughout the sales process
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the instinctive ability to be adaptable to an ever-changing environment
- Strong presentation skills and working knowledge on Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to travel
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please apply on Mobilitie’s Careers page.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!