Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
The Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for achieving placement goals by candidate sourcing, interviewing, negotiating and closing job offers as well as building relationships with hiring managers to determine requirements, set priorities and advise on hiring decisions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interfacing with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Writing job descriptions and placing advertisements
- Reviewing resumes and qualifying candidates
- Scheduling and managing interview process
- Drafting offer letters
- Negotiating offers and closing candidates
- Maintaining records in HRIS
- Utilizing non-traditional sourcing methods as well as recruiting firms/search agencies as necessary
- Assist with special projects assigned by HR Director
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.S.) or equivalent from four-year College
- Minimum of five to eight (5-8) years of recruiting experience in a corporate environment
- Experience in wireless/telecommunications construction and public utility is a plus
- Experience with high volume recruiting is a plus
- Must have exceptional sourcing skills using online, social media, and headhunting skills
- Should be detail oriented and have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Adaptable to change and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!