Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie is seeking a Lease Administrator to be responsible for providing property coordination for the Property Management team. The Lease Administrator will be involved in day to day property management duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Abstract lease, lease renewals and maintain lease administration database integrity
- Overall control of original lease documentation and maintenance of master lease files
- Receive and set up all lease documents into corporate electronic file cabinet in accordance with system requirements
- Assist Property Manager and Leasing Brokers with all aspect of processing lease documents through lease execution
- Assist in paper flow of documents (amendments, notices, and other administrative tasks as needed)
- Prepare follow-up letters regarding outstanding items required per lease (COI's, HVAC servicing)
- Track repeat issues with properties/tenants and resolve problems as they come up
- Track COI's for vendors and tenants and make sure that you are checking the insurance compliance with the lease/contract
- Review, markup and prepare redline response to counter-offers
- Research and interpret lease language in consultation with Attorneys, and provide information and guidance related to Real Estate and lease matters, as requested by property managers, brokers, or principals of the company
- Review and interpret lease terms from broker-provided deal spreadsheets and LOI’s prior to drafting lease agreements
- Keep timely and accurate receipt of all required documents needed from tenants and vendors
- Assist with bidding and contracting of service vendor contracts
- Update monthly rent roll
- Track critical dates for leases
- Conduct market research and due diligence in preparation for new office launches and lease renewals
- Work with accounting to make sure accounts are up to date
- Validate monthly AP recurring and AR aging reports
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university required-Business Degree preferred
- A minimum of two to three (2-3) years of prior experience in Real Estate industry
- Extensive document drafting experience, including redlining and comparison features
- Experience using SMS to manage leases is preferred
- Ability to multi-task, read leases, work with accounting, and communicate with vendors
- Be able to update rent rolls monthly and track move outs
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability to think independently while working within a group
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!