|TelForce Group is looking for an OSP Construction Project Assistant in the Denver, CO area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Seeking a Project Assistant to support the success of our operational teams. This role provides inventory tracking and a multitude of data analytic support for a wide variety of utility construction projects Nationwide. The ideal candidate will have an extensive Excel background, loves data analytics and problem solving, with a high level of attention to detail.
OSP Construction Project Assistant Description:
• Collect, track, analyze, and report on a large volume of project data that is provided by Construction Supervisors nationwide
• Ability to support management teams remotely that travel Nationwide utilizing technology including; Skype, Teams, email, video and conference calls
• Create and maintain project tracking Database/Gap Sheets
• Review and record daily production data
• Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly inventory unit summaries and generate require reports
• Mark construction drawings and specifications with revisions
• Other duties as requested by supervisor
OSP Construction Project Assistant Qualifications:
• 3+ years of experience in a Project Assistant/Tracking role required
• Underground Utility Construction Experience a plus
• Prior background of Inventory tracking/management preferred
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• A strong belief in ZERO- Being Safe 100% of the time is the expectation
• Alignment with company mission, vision, and values
• Leadership skills- ability to lead a team of internal and subcontracting crews
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
• Self-motivated, goal- oriented, and driven to accomplish department goals
• Ability to be organized, problem solve, and be solution oriented
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Jessie at 615.787.7383.