|TelForce Group is looking for Tower Climbers in the following states: MN, MI, IA, IL, IN & WI. We are also looking for Foreman. You must reside within one of these states.
Tower Climbers Description:
• Can perform all technical job skills with minimal supervision, and assists in the training of others.
• Follows all safety and work rules and insures that all workers on project also comply with rules.
• Able to direct all phases of crew activities in the field on assigned projects.
• Works well with employees and customers; motivates others.
• Preplan daily activities and parts required with job Foreman or Coordinator.
• Complete all paperwork neatly and accurately.
• Maintain crew efficiency in the shop and in the field.
• Operates basic test equipment.
• Is concerned with the welfare of the company and represents the company interest to fellow employees and customers.
• Relates well with the customer, contractors, and office support staff.
• Attends training as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
Tower Climbers Qualifications:
• Prior experience climbing towers.
• Manage individual jobs and projects efficiently as a lead worker.
• Accurately follow work orders and instructions and complete required paperwork.
• Do all types of climbing safely, including rappelling, and night climbing.
• Identify and work safely in an RF environments, including the use of the RF suit & monitor.
• Change out 20' antenna when alone on a tower.
• Install antennas on water towers.
• Install antennas on roof tops.
• Troubleshoot antenna problems using Dummy load and Wattmeter.
• Install, service and troubleshoot Broadcast antenna systems.
• Install, service and troubleshoot Rigid feedline.
• Assemble Microwave dish.
• Install and remove Microwave dish.
• Microwave path alignment.
• Assemble and install small satellite dish with various type of mounts.
• Lift and hang feedline on tower.
• Install feed lines neatly and correctly.
• Install air/gas line connectors.
• Install waveguide connectors.
• Purge waveguide or air lines.
• Test for leaks in pressurized system.
• Install sector frames on towers and rooftops.
• Use of sighting compass for aiming antennas.
• Rigging skills, basic rope rigging.
• Capstan winch mounting and operating.
• Work on guy tower erection, ground crew.
• Install ice bridge, both free standing and post type.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.