NETWORK REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST
Alpharetta , GA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions through our professional services organization, Mobilitie’s Advanced Technology Group is now servicing our IT and Engineering enterprise clients, building innovative technical solutions to deliver optimal results with our consultative and customer centric approach.
At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity to join the Advanced Technology Group for a rewarding career with the unique opportunity to work on large enterprise projects from infrastructure, big data and cloud engineering to new product development, mobile development and responsive design at our Fortune 500 clients. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join our growing team and we want to catapult your career!
Our Advanced Technology Group at Mobilitie is currently seeking a Network Real Estate Specialist to join our enterprise client on a long-term project. Network Real Estate Specialist is responsible to negotiate & process Lease Amendments for new sites and site modifications such as antenna changes, generator additions, and equipment expansions with current knowledge of, and familiarity with state and local land use and zoning procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with Zoning Team to help formulate the strategy attached to a specific Land Use application (for a Search Area), including, but not limited to, selection of expert witnesses, preparation for Planning or Zoning Board Hearing and creation of requisite exhibits.
- Enter, required information into HQ databases applicable to the Cell Build Program, including Siterra, SiteTraker, EMIS, Rent Commencement and XNG Report, to ensure accuracy.
- Review vendor invoices applicable to assigned Search Areas and forward on to Manager – Project Implementation for approval.
- Coordinate In-Bound Co-location applications
- Resolve landlord issues/requests for Certificates of Insurance, Performance and Removal Bonds, and Estoppels.
- Troubleshoot landlord issues about legal rental documentation required, i.e., W9s, Deeds, Assignments, etc...
- Review, investigate, and process landlord written correspondence and invoices.
- Ensure the timely payment of rent, capital contribution, and one-time payments for newly commenced leases to include macro, small cell, IB.
- Provide support for all Site Acquisition Consultants, i.e., provide lease copies, rent analysis, general info.
- Conduct regular audits of Salesforce to ensure accurate reporting.
- Maintain and nurture amicable relationships with current and prospective landlords.
- Address site access issues and maintain database of landlord contact information.
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent experience. Paralegal preferred.
- Current knowledge of, and familiarity with state and local land use and zoning procedures.
- Strong negotiation, presentation, written and oral skills needed to successfully interface with municipal authorities, and to accomplish the most competitive and budget conscious leasing structure with potential landlords.
- Candidate must also possess exemplary landlord/customer relations skills, and the ability to diffuse escalations most often with heavy volume requiring diligent follow-up skills.
- General Familiarity with Civil and Radio Frequency Engineering design standards for Cell Sites being constructed on buildings, water tanks, and/or existing towers.
- Ability to manage to demanding and aggressive goals, as well as to multiple projects.
- Ability to manage multiple professionals, including but not limited to, Attorneys, Zoning Team members, Engineers and outside Consultants.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!