|TelForce Group is looking for NICET Certified Low Voltage Technicians in GA, FL & AL. This is a contract-to-hire position. We are also looking for Foremen with 3+ years of experience in all markets.
NICET Certified Low Voltage Technician Description:
• Read & Interpret project drawings to assist in the installation and programming of low voltage systems and their associated devices or components from various manufacturers.
• Assist in the service/repairs on electronic Alarm, Access Control, Video Surveillance, Voice/Data Cabling, Fiber Optic, and other Technology systems.
• Exhibit excellent customer service skills by consistently communicating with Project Management staff and Customers to ensure their satisfaction.
• Participate in a scheduled On-Call rotation and respond to after-hours emergency services as needed.
• Perform administrative duties, such as, project related closeout documentation, safety meetings & documents, vehicle maintenance reports, vehicle inventory, and other various duties as required.
• Properly connectorize all infrastructure cabling to ensure efficient testing upon completion.
• Assist in the testing, labeling, and documentation of all installed systems upon completion.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
NICET Certified Low Voltage Technician Qualifications:
• 6 months-3 years of experience operating equipment, reading blueprints and schematics, using tools and materials, and employing best practices used in the installation, repair, and maintenance of alarm, access control, video surveillance, voice/data cabling, fiber optic, and other low voltage systems
• 6 months-3 years of proven experience coordinating and installing system components required for alarm and other low voltage projects, preparing and maintaining accurate records, and adhering to safety practices and other State/Federal/Local codes
• Ability to read and understand technical information of alarm and other low voltage systems and communicate this information to various customers and/or other employees
• BICSI certification is preferred
• NICET Fire Alarm certification is preferred
• Ability to quickly diagnose and solve problems
• Ability to work within defined project guidelines and meet deadlines, schedules, and deliverable dates without issue
• Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills and is comfortable working in customer-facing situations.
• Knowledge of structured cabling preferred
• Must be able to travel for extended periods of time
• Must have a strong initiative and desire to go above and beyond in the execution of work
• Must have a willingness to learn new and complex topics/material
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346.