|TelForce Group is looking for a Project Manager in the Kansas City, MO area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Project Manager Description:
• Direct manager of Field Supervisors, wireless construction crews, and subcontractors including, but not limited to, onboarding, training, discipline actions, terminations, payroll, performance management, etc.
• Has full understanding of wireless operations including; equipment used, labor skills, safe operations, OSHA requirements, etc.
• Manages the ordering of supplies, equipment and materials for projects
• Ability to interpret and communicate project plans and standards to support staff, in house crews, subcontractors, vendors and customers
• Creates and manages the project plans, schedules, objectives, procedures and performance standards within the boundaries of the company mission, values and policies
• Adhere to and uphold the company’s safety culture on site, led by example and develop the expected safety culture on each project
• Responsible for the financial health of project managing; cost and profit of an entire project
• Basic understanding of estimating and bidding projects
• Ability to create and provide required reports to upper management
• Communicates regularly with support staff including, but not limited to, Human Resource, Recruiting, Fleet, Accounting, etc.
• Ability to support a fast paced, demanding work schedule; schedule could include; early mornings, evenings, weekends, etc.
• Other positions duties that are assigned by upper management when requested
Project Manager Qualifications:
• 5+ years of experience within the wireless tower industry operating as a Foreman level or above required
• 1-3+ years of experience supervising wireless construction sites and crews preferred
• OSHA 30 preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Must be able to work in a variety of physical positions, like sitting, squatting, standing, walking and driving
• Must endure regular exposure to all weather conditions, including hot, cold, humid, and rainy during all seasons throughout the year
• May be exposed to uncomfortable or distracting sounds or noise levels on sites of projects being managed or coordinated
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Jessie at 615.787.7383.