|TelForce Group is looking for an Aerial Lineman in the PA market. These are full time, direct hire positions.
Aerial Lineman will work in an outside plant environment placing, rearranging and removing poles, lines, open wire, drop and block wire. As a Lineman 2, you’ll install lines and cables (including fiber) using various construction equipment. You’ll also inspect previously installed infrastructure to make sure it’s working properly.
Aerial Lineman Description:
• Properly climb poles with ability to safely use ladders
• Operate construction equipment
• Operate hydraulic aerial lifts and ladders mounted to trucks
• Install poles and place wires or cables
• Place aerial coax and fiber cable
• String and maintain wire (Pulling, Stranding & Spacing Line)
• Troubleshoot, maintain and repair overhead fiber lines
• Understanding of separation and clearance regulations
• Utilize standard telecommunications tools
• Access construction points as required
• Read and interpret engineering plans
• Keep detailed record of work activity
Aerial Lineman Qualifications:
• Must have at least one (1) year experience as an Aerial Lineman
• 3+ years of experience in Pole Transfers, all types required
• Strong knowledge in coax, aerial and fiber construction required
• Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Ability to lift 70 lbs.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Jessie at 615.787.7383.