MANAGER, CONSTRUCTION STANDARDS
Costa Mesa, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
The Manager of Construction Standards is responsible for leading the development of the construction services strategy and the team to document methods, best practices procedures, and to convert those manuals into technical training related to the construction of various telecommunication network facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops the construction standards strategy supporting program operations across the country
- Create scopes of work (SOWs) to be used in RFP processes to collect vendor pricing and vendor selection
- Document construction standard processes and procedures and ensure best practices are followed through regular team touchpoints and feedback sessions
- Build the charter, SLAs, KPIs, rules, tools and team structures to successfully implement the construction standards into the deployment workflow
- Create guides covering effective use of products, installation of equipment, and testing of installed work. Guides will be used to train internal and external teams
- Strategy planning and vendor management that includes developing site audit procedures that support executive reporting needs
- Define requirements for the closeout of projects
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Eight to ten or more years of experience in wireless infrastructure deployment, wireless, telecom equipment manufacturing, and/or public utility construction
- Five to seven or more years of practical experience assembling technical installation guides for major deployment programs
- Ability to translate complicated technical materials in a way that communicates to laymen
- Experience training large groups (25+)
- Ability to execute complex projects quickly and accurately
- Ability to identify and understand complex problems/issues and develop solutions
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!