Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for all accounting functions. This position is also accountable for the ongoing analysis of process constraints, target costing, projects, margin analysis, and tracing costs back to underlying activities. The ideal incumbent should have substantive knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, practices, processes, and procedures and will be involved in continuing to laying the foundation, as well as, improve and enhance all accounting activity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for overseeing all accounting activities (includes but not limited to banking, AP, AR, GL posting, managing local vendor relationship, monthly closing, etc…)
- Job cost analysis; work in process schedule preparation, preparing monthly internal financial statements, budgets, month/year-end closings, projections and cash funding needs
- Responsible for reviewing, tracking, and general ledger posting of expenditures
- Communicate with clients, vendors, and external parties to ensure information is received and accurate
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a minimum of five to seven (5-7) years of experience in Accounting / Finance
- CPA preferred
- Ability to operate effectively in a challenging environment and with intense work load
- Individual should be a strong self-starter and detail oriented
- Strong understanding of media and entertainment, and technology from industry and GAAP perspective
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!