REAL ESTATE PROJECT MANAGER
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions through our professional services organization, Mobilitie’s Advanced Technology Group is now servicing our IT and Engineering enterprise clients, building innovative technical solutions to deliver optimal results with our consultative and customer centric approach.
At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity to join the Advanced Technology Group for a rewarding career with the unique opportunity to work on large enterprise projects from infrastructure, big data and cloud engineering to new product development, mobile development and responsive design at our Fortune 500 clients. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join our growing team and we want to catapult your career!
Our Advanced Technology Group at Mobilitie is currently seeking a Real Estate Project Manager to join our enterprise client on a long term new capital New cell projects for Washington & Oregon supporting other Real Estate Team members on new build projects and modification projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage consultant vendors to deliver on New Build and Modification project real estate milestones.
- Create and pull reports, from Siterra to provide RE Manager current update on all new capital projects.
- Keep tracker current regarding build plan status and RF Priority for new build projects.
- Prepare deal memos, prepping lease packages for signature to ensure a smooth routing process, QC’ing Siterra tasks for real estate complete and working with consultants to ensure all Siterra tasks and proper documentation is upload prior to handover for new capital projects.
- Working with finance on setting up project numbers, funding, and purchase orders for upcoming new projects.
- Prepping documents and project packets for bidding new capital projects.
- Make sure all projects are in EME compliance.
- Coordinating new sites with the Project Management team.
- Working in Siterra/Network Flow to hit milestones in the process flow o Tracking site progress in Excel and reporting to the Network team o Scanning and uploading documents to many different Verizon systems o Getting VP signatures for new agreements o Alerting and coordinating with HQ Area RE team for commencements.
- Monthly Siterra audit with RE team
- Coordinating with the PMO team and the PNW Real Estate Specialists to audit all vendor Siterra access on a monthly basis.
- Monthly CIP report
- Work with the Purchasing manager monthly to true up the sites that are still in CIP (Construction in Progress) ? This is an excel driven report that requires many other excel sheets to be pulled in in order to update the old report.
- Weekly/Daily reporting for RE managers and associated teams (excel skills needed- Vlookup, pivot table and general knowledge) for new projects.
- 2016 Project summary report
- Excel reporting for the RE Managers to track weekly site progress for new projects. This requires pulling in information from the PMO team, Site Tracker and Siterra reports.
- Excel reporting for the RE Managers to track weekly site progress for the RE team and Regulatory on new projects. Making sure all site progress is up to date and no outstanding tasks are open.
- Siterra site count report
- Using Excel to create snapshot reports for the RE Managers. This requires review and cleanup of Siterra reports.
- Zoning report for new capital projects.
- UCR vendor report to vendors
- Pulling new sites out of Siterra that need Location codes and Project numbers o Requesting through Network Capital Management System for new location codes and project numbers using Siterra site information
- Minimum of five (5+) years experience in Real Estate / Network Project Management.
- Siterra/Ms. Excel expertise.
- Washington/Oregon market expertise in new cell deployment and real estate.
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!