|TelForce Group is looking for a Right of Way Manager in the Kansas City, KS area.
Right of Way Manager Description:
• Manages multiple projects.
• Serves as main client interface which includes providing reports and attending status meetings.
• For new-build projects, responsible for managing site acquisition activities from initial search ring release through Notice to Proceed (NTP).
• For site modification projects, responsible for managing site acquisition activities from leasing and zoning audit through NTP.
• Provides leadership and develops professional career growth opportunities within the Site Acquisition team.
• Assist Proposal Manager with the response to RFPs, RFIs, bids, and other project proposal documents.
• Prepares or reviews reports, forms, correspondence, e-mail messages, logs, budget documents, group goals and objectives.
• Establishes project policies and procedures.
• Implements strategies and priorities to meet client goals.
• Provides training and supervision to the Site Acquisition team.
• Supervises the administration, planning, operations, and work of consultants, subcontractors, and independent contractors
• Communicates with team members and other departments regarding project status.
• Manages quality control of project documents and deliverables.
• Attends or directs field site visits for candidate and engineering viability.
• In complex cases, interviews zoning/permitting personnel to obtain jurisdictional approval requirements.
• Reviews collocation applications and submittals.
• Manages the Site Acquisition Specialists as they coordinate with tower owners and/or private landlords to negotiate and secure lease entitlements as project scope defines.
• Monitors and tracks progress on all open projects.
• Reviews and approves payment of vendor and subcontractor invoices.
• Maintains a high degree of customer service and integrity when dealing with clients.
• Other duties or special projects, as assigned.
• Manages the verification of Enhanced 911 addressing.
• Supervises work of others. Responsible for hiring, discipline, and pay administration of their subordinates.
Right of Way Manager Qualifications:
• Requires 4 year degree, or equivalent work experience.
• Requires 7 years telecommunications industry experience; 3 years site acquisition and land use experience; 2 years supervisory and/or vendor management experience; real estate, sales, or legal negotiation experience (required).
• Highly prefer candidate with Transmission Line ROW Acquisition experience
• Law degree or Urban Planning degree preferred
• Prefer Active Real Estate license
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.