Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a Reporting Manager reporting to the Sr. Director, Program Management to join our team in Atlanta, GA. Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to the Sr. Director, Program Management and assists with analytics and program management for execution of large scale infrastructure programs that support the planning, design, construction and operations of Mobilitie’s wireless infrastructure
- Design, develop, maintain, and publish reports to help drive strategic execution and identify opportunities
- Present data and provide feedback to internal and external customers; making recommendations where appropriate and deliver high quality service
- Summarize and analyze departmental KPIs, metrics, etc. using advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Support departmental needs for ad hoc reporting
- Analyze and validate reporting results for accuracy and research issues to determine source of discrepancies
- Support the preparation of materials (documents, PowerPoint presentations) for executive leadership operations reviews including: regional performance reports, roadmaps, progress-to-plan materials, issue analysis reports
- Consolidate and report national and regional metrics regarding wireless infrastructure deployment status and performance to senior leadership
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree required
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Reporting, budgeting and forecasting experience
- Strong quantitative analytical skills, such as the ability to handle, interpret and translate studies of large batches of data
- Ability to multi-task and to function efficiently in a high volume, fast paced deadline oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!