|TelForce Group is looking for an OSP Construction Manager in the Seattle, WA area.
OSP Construction Manager Description:
• Must proactively and totally align with all dependencies in order to deliver the construction requirements per the schedule
• Work with the Lead construction manager to align schedule, priorities, crews, material, working hours, etc.
• Real time escalations to Lead CM when issues arise
• Total ownership of data and delivery within assigned area, crew(s) and SP. Reports to the Lead CM of the market
OSP Construction Manager Requirements:
• 5+ years of OSP Construction Management (both aerial and underground) leading several crews in a quality and safe manner
• An in-depth understanding of outside plant fiber optic network infrastructure, engineering design and construction
• Knowledge/experience with project management tools and web applications
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, decision making and communication skills
• Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent communications skills, strong organizational skills, a high level of integrity, a strong team player and attention to details
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Taylor at 615.915.3119.