Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
The Regional Director will be responsible for overall management and strategy in the regions as well as regional functions. They will be responsible for building and managing cross-functional teams of Project Managers, Logistics Specialists, Construction Managers and Accounting Managers within the region. The Regional Director will have good knowledge of the competitive landscape in the market and use this knowledge to inform management about the opportunities in the region. Position is based within a region, and will require some travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Network services lifecycle, capacity management, license management, risk management, business continuity and disaster recovery connectivity
- Leadership of a cross-functional team through the end-to-end deployment of small cell sites within a market
- Management oversight of strategic vendor partnerships that provide network construction, operational and maintenance support
- Accountability for budget stewardship, expense management and forecasting
- Guidance for both short- and long-term network infrastructure programs, strategy, architecture, functionality and operational management practices
- Development of operational policies and processes that allow the team to provide best in class network services
- Overall management of multiple concurrent projects and network-related initiatives that are high profile, technically complex and unique in nature
- Work with the regional financial analyst in review of expenses; manage expense and capital budgets to maximize margins and achieve targeted financial objectives
- Coordinate with Region teams for projected need for additional project support as work load requires
- Partner across the organization in support of cross-functional Mobilitie initiatives and to collaborate on common management goals for the region and country as a whole
- Lead the regional team of Logistics Specialists, Project Managers, Construction Managers and Finance Managers, including hiring, terminations, performance reviews, training, rewards and recognition, and scheduling
- Ability to direct a team by setting goals and priorities to facilitate achievement of organizational objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree; Advanced degree preferred
- PMP or similar desired but not required
- Five or more (5+) years of Wireless Network experience; especially in wireless infrastructure and large scale programs
- Five or more (5+)years in progressively broader manager roles, leading multiple groups, departments, and team
- Five or more (5+) years of budget accountability
- Executive presence, strong Interpersonal and Verbal Communication Skills
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!