Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a PROJECT MANAGER to join our team, reporting to the Senior Director of PMO. The Project Manager will be responsible for directing the overall performance of deployment large scale infrastructure programs nationally. Responsible for overseeing budgets and ensuring the timely and effective completion of multiple projects of varying scope. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that financial objectives, KPIs, SLAs, and internal key performance metrics are achieved..
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the profit & loss, job cost, cash flow, contract deliverables, and increase asset yield for all assigned projects
- Keeps customers informed of project progress, issues and projected completion dates
- Coordinates and facilitates deployment and customer meetings regularly and ensures issues/conflicts are resolved promptly. This includes working cooperatively with Region, and Market teams to integrate and administer all activities to ensure customer satisfaction
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of customer contracts and customer expectations
- Monitors project status and ensure system data are accurate, timely, and complete
- Ensures compliance with standard processes and procedures and safety requirements for all internal staff and contractors
- Coordinates regular national meetings, including operations reviews to discuss infrastructure execution issues, progress, risks and roadblocks
- Prepares weekly report highlighting accomplishments, next steps, program progress, and execution metrics
- Prepares materials (documents, PowerPoint presentations) for executive leadership operations reviews including: national performance reports, roadmaps, progress-to-plan materials, issue analysis reports
- Works in close collaboration with multiple stakeholders in the identification of functional, organizational and/or procedural issues and bring about swift and effective solutions
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
- Experience in wireless, telecommunications, construction, and/ or public utility is required
- Five to seven or more (5-7+) years of related experience with fiber/IP/wireless, top tier National Carrier and/or OEM; DAS network deployment highly desired
- Five to seven or more (5-7+) years of related program leadership experience with fiber/IP/wireless, top tier National Carrier and/or OEM for DAS deployments
- Demonstrated experience working in cross-functional teams and across widely varying stakeholders in an organization
- Demonstrated experience in improvement initiatives, root cause analysis and project management
- Advance working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken), as position requires communication with senior executives on a regular basis; results oriented, problem solving individual
- Strong project management experience and a commitment to quality and cost consciousness
- Must have very strong Excel Spreadsheet skills including ability to quickly sort, pivot, vlookup and draw conclusions or determine insights based on data
- OneVision experience a plus
- PMP, , Agile or other project/program management certification preferred
- Tableau experience in creating/updating graphs a plus
- LEAN or 6 sigma process improvement experience a plus
- Experience with permitting or government relations a plus
- Ability to travel 25 to 50% to region supported
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!