SOFTWARE SYSTEM ENGINEER II - IV
Please note: agency candidates are not being accepted for this role
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie is looking for a Software System Engineer who will be part of a dynamic team developing Java web apps to be used by a telecommunications client.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps<>
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality<>
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions<>
- Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring tasks<>
- Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems, and/or operating systems<>
- Develop, maintain, and report various metrics<>
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments<>
- Manage, administer, and maintain all internet and intranet sites<>
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures<>
- Monitor program execution for expected performance
- Bachelor’s Degree required in the area of specialty and at least eight to ten (8-10) years of experience in the field or in a related area<>
- Eight or more (8+) years of experience with Java and J2EE<>
- Strong working experience on following technologies - Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Struts, Oracle,Weblogic
- Solid understanding of Cloud and Open source technologies - AWS, Docker, Cloud Foundry, Elastic Search, Hadoop,Git, Stash
- Good working knowledge of front-end technologies to create worlds class web application - HTML 5, CSS, Java script, Angular JS, Bootstrap<>
- Must have developed applications on all device platforms – Desktop, Mobile and Tablet.
- Must be proficient with both adaptive and responsive designs.<>
- Must have worked on unit testing frameworks suchJUnit, MockIt and TestNG.
- Must have used Chrome simulators and testing frameworks such as Perfecto Mobile for testing on various devices.
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!