|TelForce Group is looking for a Senior Project Manager in the St. Louis, MO or Oklahoma City, OK areas. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Senior Project Manager Description:
• Direct, manage and oversee job cost analysis on assigned projects with controller; supervise job profitability throughout entire life of project, from bid process through to mid-project and post-project assessment(s).
• Review and approve invoices for subcontractors and vendors in PVault
• Strengthen customer relationships by face to face meets as requested, assist with business development activities, events, trade shows, etc. as needed
• Notify the customer and work with controller of potential and actual change orders; provide accurate details for the change order request. Submit change orders to customer and proper billing documents
• Set up Pre-cons with tower owner or customer meetings as needed; update customers daily on assigned awarded projects as well as perform in-person, onsite visits at project locations
• Ensure tower foreman understands the hours and manpower in each job and discuss any specialty situations in the job, also ensure all pre-site checklists have been filled out prior to starting the project
• Ensure all sites are properly completed and punch items are addressed and resolved
• Coordinate closeout for each project is turned in to the Closeout Department in a timely accurate manner
• Safety stand-down takes place at each site visit, (which includes verification and certification of OSHA, COMTRAIN, CPR, equipment checks for wear, BOM review, etc.)
Senior Project Manager Qualifications:
• 10+ years of experience in construction/telecommunication industry
• 5+ years of project management work
• Must be able to work in a variety of physical positions, like sitting, squatting, standing, walking and driving
• Must endure regular exposure to all weather conditions, including hot, cold, humid, and rainy during all seasons throughout the year
• May be exposed to uncomfortable or distracting sounds or noise levels on sites of projects being managed or coordinated
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Jessie at 615.787.7383.