|Job Description, Required Skills, Education, Experience:
Understand B&V functional organizations and interfaces. Understand constructability concepts. Assists with project forecasting.
• Assists in preparation of summary schedule.
Analyze schedule data and report integrity issues, past due tasks, and upcoming due dates
• Assists in schedule fragnet preparation and resource loading.
• Prepares & maintains productivity reports. (PES)
• Assists in critical path and float analysis.
• Individual contributor with no subordinates.
Requires a four-year Bachelor’s degree or local equivalent in Engineering or Construction Management or nontechnical Bachelor’s degree with business and computer software courses plus one (1) years or more of relevant Cost Control or Planning & Scheduling experience in Home Office or Field Office experience,
(5) years or more of relevant Cost Control or Planning & Scheduling experience in Home Office or Field Office.
Preferred Job Qualifications
Preferred Non-Technical Competencies:
• Ability to rapidly change priorities
• Problem Solving
Preferred Technical Competencies:
• Computer skills: Must have advance Excel skills, Microsoft Office, Access, Database Concepts and Scheduling Software if assigned to scheduling work.
• Basic verbal and written communications skills: Good verbal and written communication skills for interaction with project teams.
• Basic process execution: Understand transformation of data to information – Ability to visualize how data can be transformed into information in the production of project controls reports for use by project teams
• Business systems maintenance: Understanding of how project controls issues relate to other company functions such as project accounting, procurement, QAQC, etc.