VENDOR SPECIALIST, PROCUREMENT (TEMP)
Costa Mesa, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a Temp Vendor Specialist, Procurement reporting to the Senior Manager of Vendor Management to join our team in Costa Mesa, CA. The Manager of Vendor Management enables and ensures departments select the right vendors, and establish the appropriate legal contracting and governance structures to drive vendors to deliver the appropriate products and services to the required level of quality and risk, at the required time, place and at the right price. Other responsibilities include managing and improving vendor performance, monitoring and mitigating vendor risks, and managing the relationship.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages various types of contracts for the acquisition of services, equipment, supplies, materials and projects within responsible geographical area
- Establishes and maintains regular vendor governance process. Facilitates all meetings and provides a readout to program leadership and key stakeholders
- Regularly communicates and distributes key performance metrics, dashboards and reports
- Focuses on vendor performance to achieve planned outcomes based on the business case, drive ongoing improvement in vendor performance and manage corporate and regulatory compliance
- Identify, qualify and manage opportunities to deliver innovation that positively affects the business performance
- Aggregates vendor data and communicate vendor performance. Use this data to position the organization to drive analytics-driven decision-making
- Facilitate vendor continuous performance improvement through effective and efficient vendor governance frameworks
- Continuously improve vendor management processes and communication to allow for efficient usage
- Manages and improves vendor performance, monitoring and mitigating vendor risks, and managing the relationship
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices to appropriately analyze terms and conditions of contracts
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Business, Finance or related discipline required or undergraduate degree with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in strategic sourcing and contracts management
- Experience in a strategic sourcing, procurement, contract development and management, and supplier relationship management
- Experience in Vendor Management and customer negotiations
- Experience in business analytics, strategic thinking, negotiations and operations are required
- A seasoned leader with a deep curiosity to uncover how things work
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken, as position requires daily communication with senior executives
- Demonstrated ability to communicate contractual issues
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio)
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience in wireless, telecommunications, construction, and/ or public utility is a plus
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!