SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST, INVESTMENT BANKING
Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst, Investment Banking to join our team in Newport Beach. This position will work closely with the senior team members supporting business recapitalization through detail financial analysis, due diligence & valuation. The successful candidate will build upon existing Investment Banking or Corporate M&A knowledge to work on a wide array of opportunities including recapitalization, structuring & various debt transactions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop & maintain a long-term growth model
- Actively participate in the due diligence process
- Analyze financial projections, deal structure, industry dynamics and investment merits through direct collaboration with various parties
- Compile and maintain investor presentations and materials
- Analyze and advise on future growth strategies
- Build internal dashboards to track key performance metrics for our asset growth
- Prepare key findings, businesses analyses and materials for executive briefings
- Create ad hoc reports through advanced use of Microsoft Excel and other Business Intelligence toolsets
- Bachelor's degree required; in Business, Engineering, Math, Science, or other analytical field of study preferred
- An MBA from a top 20 institution preferred
- At least three (3) years of work experience in a consulting, investment banking, or corporate M&A environment
- High degree of maturity and integrity
- Wireless industry experience preferred but not required
- Strong analytical skills and an expert use of Microsoft Excel (banking models. data analysis, pivot tables, graphs, scenario modeling, etc.) and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented with a high attention to accuracy and aesthetics essential
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated client and internal management presentation skills
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!