RF LTE Design Engineer
Walnut Creek, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions through our professional services organization, Mobilitie’s Advanced Technology Group is now servicing our IT and Engineering enterprise clients, building innovative technical solutions to deliver optimal results with our consultative and customer centric approach.
At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity to join the Advanced Technology Group for a rewarding career with the unique opportunity to work on large enterprise projects from infrastructure, big data and cloud engineering to new product development, mobile development and responsive design at our Fortune 500 clients. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join our growing team and we want to catapult your career!
Our Advanced Technology Group at Mobilitie is currently seeking RF LTE Design Engineers to join our enterprise client on a long-term RF Design projects. RF LTE Design Engineer will be Designing macros and small cell clusters using Atoll.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
RF Engineer is responsible for the RF Design of a geographic area.
- Designing macros and small cell clusters using Atoll.
- Working with the performance team to understand issues within his/her area
- Help reduce Lost Calls and Ineffective Attempts within their geographic area and densify the network to sustain the forecasted growth in the next 3 years.
- Work in Siterra to submit the required supporting documentation for the pipeline sites.
- Gathering data from an Oracle database and visualizing trends using Tableau.
- Fluency with SQL querries, python and mapping tools - Arcmap, Mapinfo and Google Earth.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience required.
- Two to five (2-5) years of experience in the cellular or telecommunications industry.
- Must have recent Atoll experience.
- Proficient in office computer applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access
- Should have a good understanding of engineering concepts, and must show aptitude and desire to learn and advance in a technical field.
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!