|TelForce Group is looking for a Regional Manager of Critical Facilities Services in the San Francisco, CA area.
To provide management oversight for all phases of the Preventative Maintenance program, including coordinating resources, ensuring that project goals are being met, and work is proceeding on schedule to standards and within budget. Key measurements will be on time delivery of services, profit margin and program revenue.
Regional Manager of Critical Facilities Services Description:
• Monitor vendors/services representative quality of work and performance
• Interface with customers on a daily basis regarding schedules, repairs, invoicing, etc.
• Track and control maintenance and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and budget
• Minimize company’s exposure and risk on project
• Ensure program documents are complete, current, submitted and stored appropriately
• Develop method of procedures and statement of work as necessary
• Ensure timelines of paperwork, schedules to customer and the company’s management
• Provide weekly reports to management about progress and any necessary modifications of project plans
• Assist in maintaining program management system to maintain accuracy of program data
• Work directly with customer, vendors and the company’s personnel on project status and information
• Provide recommendations on site repairs and upgrades with customer, quote repairs and engineering services
• Source vendors, provide recommendations on program improvements
• Provide customers with Mean Time to Restore reports, and other program reports
Regional Manager of Critical Facilities Services Qualifications:
• 4-6 years of relevant project management experience
• Knowledge of cable TV headend industry
• Knowledge of AC Electrical, HVAC, DC Power & Generators
• Will work on-site
• Ability to follow written and verbal directions
• Detail oriented
• Works well under pressure
• Strong organizational skills within highly dynamic changing environment
• Problem-solving ability
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346.