Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a Finance Manager to join our team in Newport Beach. This position is responsible for managing several key financial attributes of Mobilitie’s wireless infrastructure sales, deployment, and operations. The Finance Manager has nationwide responsibility for developing and reporting on project level capital and operating budgets, conducting variance analyses, and recommending pricing strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Report on capital and operating cost variances to budgets
- Forecast investment capital requirements, revenue, and costs
- Oversee pricing strategies and conduct ROI scenario analyses
- Act as key liaison between business development, construction, and accounting departments
- Track key performance metrics and performance of the DAS business unit
- Compile, analyze and prepare summary reports of key activities to management
- Prepare materials for executive briefings
- Lead various internal and external process improvement initiatives interfacing with departments such as accounting, finance, business development, property management, marketing, IT and others
- Create ad hoc reports through advanced use of Microsoft Excel and other Business Intelligence toolsets
- Generate and present internal and client facing monthly and quarterly reports
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related areas required from an accredited university
- An MBA with a concentration in finance from a “top 20” institution preferred
- Four or more (4+) years of work experience in a consulting or corporate environment
- An undergraduate degree in engineering, math, science, or other analytical field of study
- Wireless industry experience preferred but not required
- Strong analytical skills and an expert users of Microsoft Excel (data analysis, pivot tables, graphs, scenario modeling, etc.)
- Detail oriented and exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated client and internal management presentation skills
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!