Oversee the site development activity associated within a geographical area. Interface with clients and management on a daily basis as to the status of these activities. Ensure workflow is being achieved and milestones are being reached in a timely fashion. Provide management direction, supervision and leadership for the local team. Ensure the successful completion of all deliverables, contract compliance and SBA company goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
▪ Coordinate with all required internal resources, sales, leasing and operations.
▪ Attend external and internal meetings for area work progress.
▪ Manage the leasing process, to include lease application and other required documents with all required parties.
▪ Ability to interact with Clients, Consultants, Property Owners and Zoning Officials.
▪ Manage the Architectural and Engineering on all assigned projects.
▪ Obtain and interpret jurisdictional requirements.
▪ Ability to professionally represent the company at client, zoning and other required meetings..
▪ Ability to proficiently use internal and external databases.
▪ Generate sales strategies for gaining new business in assigned area.
▪ Other projects and duties as assigned.
▪ Hire, train and develop qualified:
o Property Specialist(s)
o Sr. Property Specialist(s)
o Zoning Specialist(s)
o Leasing Administrator(s)
▪ Provide development plans for staff as needed.
▪ Counsel and terminate staff as deemed necessary in conjunction with HumanResources.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
▪ HS Diploma/ GED Required.
▪ Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
▪ 5+ years' experience in telecommunications site development / acquisition required.
▪ 2+ years of management experience required.
▪ Prior experience with zoning and working with municipal authorities required.
▪ Must have demonstrated ability to proficiently work with Microsoft Office.
▪ Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents.
▪ Ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
▪ Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area, and volume.
▪ Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
▪ Valid Driver's License required.
▪ Real Estate or Brokers License desirable.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
▪ Ability to stoop, bend, kneel or crouch.
▪ Ability to stand, walk and sit.
▪ Ability to reach with hands and arms.
▪ Visual ability correctable to 20/20.
▪ Sitting ninety percent of the day.
▪ Ability to respond verbally in an understandable, professional manner in person and over the telephone.
▪ Manual dexterity to input data into the computer, the calculator and operate the equipment listed above.
▪ Ability to operate a vehicle.
▪ Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
▪ Ability to travel by airplane and motor vehicle as needed.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.