MANAGER BUSINESS OPERATIONS
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a MANAGER OF BUSINESS OPERATIONS reporting to the Sr. Director, Business Operations to join our team in Atlanta, GA. Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports the business analysis, data management, reporting, systems, and tools required by the network planning team to ensure efficient network deployment
- Support the preparation of materials (documents, PowerPoint presentations) for executive leadership operations reviews including: regional performance reports, roadmaps, progress-to-plan materials, issue analysis reports
- Responsible for developing or modifying processes and tools to accelerate accurate analysis, performance reporting and data management
- Collaborate with third party suppliers and carrier partners to ensure alignment on project performance
- Coordinate meetings, including operations reviews with regional teams to discuss issues, progress, risks and roadblocks
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Three to five or more (3-5+) years of experience with wireless, top tier National Carrier and/or OEM, and DAS network deployment
- Reporting, budgeting and forecasting experience
- Excellent data management skills – proficient with dealing with large batches of data
- Advance working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Project, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!