|TelForce Group is looking for a Tower Climber in the Houston, TX.
Tower Climber Description:
• Prepare equipment and materials for each project so the job can be completed properly, safely and efficiently
• Perform field work in accordance with client work orders, including measuring structural elements and appurtenances, installing feed lines and antennae, testing telecommunications equipment and constructing modifications to towers
• Record information associated with each work activity and report information after completing field work on the site
• Perform related responsibilities as required or assigned
Tower Climber Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2-4 years of experience as a Tower Climber
• Competent climber certification preferred
• OSHA-10 certification preferred
• CPR/First Aid preferred
• Ability to climb to and work from heights about 100 feet while bearing the weight of 30 lbs. of equipment and being exposed to all types of weather
• Proven oral and written communication skills, with the ability to prepare and deliver concise, understandable reports and instructions
• Proficiency in the use of personal computers, including spreadsheet and word processing programs
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Teddy at 615.915.3119.