Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a Director, Marketing to join our team in Newport Beach, CA. We are a rapidly growing entrepreneurial company with massive upside opportunities. This position will provide direction and development of Mobilitie’s event strategy, work collaboratively with multiple business units, and build brand awareness. This is a great opportunity for an experienced marketing professional that is seeking a dynamic environment, is eager to bring new ideas to the market, and help grow a company in an exciting space.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and drive event marketing strategies across Mobilitie portfolios to create awareness, increase demand and drive revenue.
- Create and manage the event marketing calendar.
- Inform and advise executives regarding trade event involvement.
- Develop and manage an organizational approach that leverages the relationships and best practice of the firm, enabling the business to be more competitive, profitable and to secure significant market share.
- Work closely with Business Development and Executive team to develop and execute effective campaigns
- Develop and implement regular and effective communications of event strategies and other key information; deliver thoughtful presentations of event recommendations to internal stakeholders; drive feedback/ post-mortem discussions to enhance future events.
- Act as a trusted advisor to our internal stakeholders to ensure our team is regarded as credible event marketers focused on improving the strategy of events we promote, manage and execute.
- Stay up-to-date and share insight with stakeholders on all of the latest event marketing best practices, approaches, innovations and technologies.
- Track and manage all KPIs and optimize by rigorous analysis of ROI.
- Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited university.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience leading events and marketing programs.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple programs and priorities.
- Self-starter with demonstrated capability to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Work with every level of an organization on high profile projects.
- Excellent organization, communication, and research skills with the ability to succinctly express and present ideas.
- Ability to travel (20 – 30%)
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!