PROJECT COORDINATOR (OPERATIONS)
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking an Operations Project Coordinator to manage site access requests to Mobilitie internet infrastructure across half of the country (Northeast and Southeast). The Operations Coordinator manages incoming demands for access to a Mobilitie structure. You will become the subject matter expert to define what permits/parking signs/traffic control programs are needed, work with municipalities to secure same, communicate with certified third-party technicians to ensure proper access to the Mobilitie site, and perform audits to ensure compliance with standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitates, coordinates and provides oversight for site access requests to network infrastructure
- Provides timely project status updates on project activity
- Validate and coordinate site access requirements for all access requests from Mobilitie construction crews and third-party vendors
- Tracks and reports on tickets, deliverables, scheduling, resources, delays, contracts, equipment and invoices as required
- Bachelor's Degree required. Major in Business Analytics and/or Statics is recommended
- Experience in wireless, telecommunications, construction, and/ or public utility is recommended
- Two or more (2+) years of experience as a Project Analyst or Coordinator in telecommunications or a related industry
- Experience managing multiple tasks, documents, deliverables, processes etc.
- Strong communication (verbal/written)/interpersonal skills and ability to work proactively in a fast-paced environment with office and field employees
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Word, PPT and heavy emphasis on Excel
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie's Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!