|TelForce Group is looking for a Drop Plow Operator in the Nashville, TN area.
You will be installing service entrance cable from the customer premise to the pedestal or the road Right of Way. You may have to use mechanical boring equipment such as a hole hog.
Drop Plow Operator Qualifications:
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience with fiber optic cable technology, formal fiber optic training desired.
• Must have a good understanding of the technologies and standards as they apply to the installation of fiber optic networks.
• Currently CDL is required.
• Experience using Case, Ditch Witch and Vermeer drop plow equipment.
• Must be able to differentiate color codes.
• Must be able to Mid Entry fibers/Split Tubes.
• Must be able to read and understand manufacture’s manuals for operating and repairing of electronic equipment and components.
• Must have a working knowledge of design and layout for fiber terminations.
• Must possess a good understanding of fiber documentation.
• Must be able to think analytically.
• Excellent customer presentation and service skills.
• Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
• Ability to work well under pressure and deadline environments.
• Ability to communicate with other staff.
• Ability to handle on-call responsibilities.
• Act as a customer contact. Interface with customers and local supervisors to clarify project status.
• Willingness to learn new equipment software and interfaces to help expand business opportunities.
• Work well within a team
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good customer service skills
• Good computer soft skills required
• Adaptable to changing environments
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Taylor at 615.915.3119.