|TelForce Group is looking for an OSP Project Manager in the North GA area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Plans and prepares drawings for construction of new and removal or rearrangement of existing aerial and underground lines, cables and conduits. Selects routing of lines and determines equipment requirements. Prepares detailed construction and installation drawings (hand drawn or using Visio) and estimates equipment, labor and material costs. Provides support and assistance to senior Project Manager as required. May supervise inspection of work orders and contract construction.
OSP Project Manager Description:
• Plans and prepares drawings and staking sheets for new construction, removal or rearrangement of existing aerial or underground lines, cable and conduit.
• Ensures compliance with RUS and industry specifications by staking all lines to be built.
• Selects routing of lines and determines equipment requirements as appropriate.
• Prepares detailed construction and installation drawings and estimates equipment, labor and material costs.
• May supervise inspection of work orders and oversee contract construction by negotiating contracts and verifying tabulation of contractor staking sheets.
• Performs all other related duties as assigned by management.
OSP Project Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience, plus 2-4 years of telecommunications construction engineering experience.
• Knowledge of telecommunications construction and engineering principles and practices.
• Knowledge of industry regulations affecting engineering projects.
• Knowledge of company products and services.
• Knowledge of company policies and procedures.
• Skill in operating various office equipment such as personal computer, various software programs and telephone skills.
• Skill in problem identification and resolution.
• Skill in oral and written communication.
• Skill in reading and interpreting technical documents and forms including work orders, staking sheets, schematics and specification manuals.
• Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346.