|TelForce Group is looking for a Senior OSP Project Planner in the Seattle, WA area.
Senior OSP Project Planner Description:
• Proactively maintain all reporting requirements for OSP Construction Project
• Use advanced excel skills (Data tables, Pivot, If/Then Logic)
• Proactively analyze data (plan, forecast, actuals) per the schedule and demand plan – as well as be able to work with core project team and lead others within project planning team to achieve daily, weekly and monthly planning requirements
• Must have strong leadership skills and drive to be a critical member of the team, and not ‘back office’ support
Senior OSP Project Planner Qualifications:
• An in-depth understanding of outside plant fiber optic network infrastructure, engineering design and construction
• Knowledge/experience with project management tools and web applications
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, decision making and communication skills
• Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent communications skills, strong organizational skills, a high level of integrity, a strong team player and attention to details
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Taylor at 615.915.3119.