|TelForce Group is looking for a Broadcast Tower Technician to work nationwide. This will be travel position. We are also looking for Crew Leads/Construction Managers.
This Tower Technician performs construction and maintenance of broadcast towers, requiring travel and the ability to climb to heights up to 1,000+ feet above ground level.
Broadcast Tower Technician Description:
• This individual is expected to understand the importance of project budgeting, efficiency and money saving techniques as a weekly function of high importance.
• This individual is expected to assist the Crew Leader in training crew members and be involved in project oversight as a daily function of high importance.
• This individual is expected to attend OSHA 30-hour training and use the teachings in the normal course of daily activity. This is a highly important daily activity.
• This person has a working understanding of demolition as an irregular interval function of high importance.
• This person understands how to implement engineering requirements of demolition and can demonstrate such ability when called upon.
• This individual knows and understands welding, cutting and other hot work as a monthly job function of critical importance.
• This individual is accomplished in identifying and maintaining jobsite safety conditions, required jobsite cleanliness and housekeeping as a daily function of critical importance.
• This person is an advanced Tower Hand with considerable experience in the industry, may not have previously been a supervisor or crew leader, but has the capability. This person has been responsible for all “top-side” activities at prior jobs. Has adequately performed tape drops, photo documentation and understand close-outs, including some computer skills.
• This person must comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures and report all unsafe activities.
Broadcast Tower Technician Qualifications:
• Minimum 1 year Tower Climbing experience on broadcast towers
• Experience climbing tower up to 1,000+ feet
• Advanced knowledge of broadcast components; tower and appurtenances
• Working knowledge of project budgets
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call August at 615.915.3119.