|TelForce Group is looking for a Copper Splicer in the state of OR.
You must have truck and tools. You must be able to travel to Bend/Salem as needed.
Copper Splicer Description:
• Receiving work assignments from company representatives, other designated supervisory personnel, or by electronic terminal.
• Performing splicing operations in connection with the construction, installation, and maintenance of copper based outside plant facilities.
• Installing, repairing and maintaining inside cables, wires and plug-in equipment to connect telecommunication systems and equipment.
• Reading and interpreting engineering plans, facilities plats, and/or vendor specification documents for the purpose of constructing, locating, and/or repairing copper based facilities.
• Using test equipment for constructing, installing, and repairing digital carrier systems.
• Air pressure monitoring and repair; air dryer maintenance; confined space operations.
• Promoting the sale of company’s services and products.
• Making face-to-face customer contacts while communicating with customers before, during, and after the work operation.
• Identifying and meeting individual customer requirements on provisioning and/or repair orders.
• Completing all related administrative paperwork to include, but not limited to, daily time sheets.
• Performing light digging.
Copper Splicer Requirements:
• Must have a minimum of two years of experience performing copper based cable splicing in a construction, installation, and/or maintenance environment.
• Must meet Background Check requirements as set forth in the Outside Plant Services Agreement between Supplier and company.
• Must have and maintain a valid state driver's license with a satisfactory driving record.
• Must have the ability to work aloft, underground (manholes), and in buried facilities environments.
• Must have the ability to lift, carry, and maneuver heavy equipment and material in excess of 100 lbs.; i.e. ability to remove ladder from truck, carry, raise, climb and descend ladder and replace ladder on truck.
• Must have the ability to operate hydraulic aerial lifts (buckets).
• Must be willing to work any days and any tours, outdoors in any type of weather.
• Must follow established safety practices and guidelines.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call August at 615.915.3119.