|TelForce Group is looking for a Sr. Project Controls Associate in the Rochester, NY area.
The Telecommunications Division delivers telecommunication infrastructure solutions to utilities, local and state government agencies and the commercial wireless industry. Through a unique combination of experience, expert resources and innovative solutions, the company supports the entire range of both legacy and emerging technologies used in today’s wireless and wireline networks, voice, video, Internet and data systems and utility automation.
Sr. Project Controls Associate Description:
• This Project Controls position will be assigned to a role in Scheduling/Planning
• Perform project controls assignments according to training, capability and experience
• Assist in the preparation of larger and more complex project controls assignments
• Maintain and may prepare cost/schedule reports
• Maintain and may lead collection of engineering production data or construction installed quantities
• Monitors scope change management process
• Maintains and may prepare Earned Value Management Reports
• Collect and maintains task completion dates and percent completes
Sr. Project Controls Associate Qualifications:
• Four-year Bachelor's degree with one or more years of relevant Cost Control of Planning & Scheduling experience OR no four-year Bachelor's degree required with five years or more of relevant Cost Control or Planning & Scheduling experience in Home Office or Field Office.
• Maintain a program of projects in Primavera P6, activities includes but are not limited to monitoring/tracking:
• Create/maintain logic driven schedules (Critical Path)
• Maintain/analyze resource allocation
• Update schedule activities
• Update/report on productivity and performance
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.