MANAGER OF LEASE ADMINISTRATION
Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a Manager of Lease Administration to join our Asset Management team in Newport Beach, CA. The Manager of Lease Administration will primarily be responsible for overseeing the abstraction and coordination of all lease transactions through the life of the lease, for a portfolio of communication data assets and tower leases.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and maintain portfolios of telecom sites throughout the U.S.
- Oversee 4 Regions and Sr. Lease Administrators.
- Review interpreted, abstracted and entered leases/agreements into tracking system.
- Track all Lease terms, Commencement Dates, Expiration Dates, renewal/non-renewal deadlines, and all other key lease dates.
- Ensure all amendments and modification notices are reviewed and imputed into SMS, as well as notifying all appropriate departments.
- Resolve pending issues – payments, maintenance, insurance, etc.
- Verify data in databases to ensure files are up-to-date and accurate.
- Maintain insurance as required by the agreements.
- Prepare written notices/correspondence such as commencement notices, notice of rent increases, etc.
- Partner with Accounting to ensure all payments are received according to the lease.
- Prepare annual, bi-annual and/or quarterly reconciliations for rent and pass-through expenses.
- Partner with Network Operations on maintenance issues when needed.
- Run weekly reports on assets for expiring sites, action items, etc.
- Partner with Legal on expiring sites for extensions, renewals and/or terminations.
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a minimum of three to four (3-4) years professional experience in Asset Management or similar business function.
- Experience in wireless, telecommunications, construction, and/or public utility
- Knowledge of basic accounting
- A flexible, can-do attitude with customer orientation.
- Acute attention to detail with strong problem resolution skills.
- Ability to communicate well with others.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Strong team player capable of working independently.
- The qualified candidate will have the ability to make independent decisions and will be personable and friendly on the phone.
- Ability to travel (10-20%)
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!