Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
<>As a Property Manager, you will be working in our Asset Manager Department here at Mobilitie. This is a unique department and is not only involved in the telecommunications or wireless side. Instead, this team manages the private real estate portfolio of the owner. This portfolio consists of retails, offices, apartments, and single family homes. You will be involved in management, construction, capital expenditures, design, leasing and accounting.
<>ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute redevelopment consturction for commercial and retail assets
- Meeting with prospective tenants to determine their office/retail needs and eligibility
- Monitor all phases of a project and promptly address any changes to the original scope of services and the impact to the project schedule and budget. Frequently assessing project needs and resources available to complete the project effectively
- Develop and maintain the Master Project Schedule and provide day to day updates of project status as needed
- Organize and lead all project meetings – all-encompassing of any necessary vendors and/or subcontractors
- Preparing leases and related documentation
- Responsible for leasing new and existing vacant space in assigned properties. Must be able to travel to the other property locations as necessity dictates. Prepare proposals, and letters of intents (LOI) and coordinate and negotiate lease documents
- Develops and executes a strategic leasing plan for each property.
- Develops relationships with national, regional, brokers and other business and individuals in each market
- Prepare leasing status reports
- Prepare financial analysis of lease proposals
- Examination of suitability of retail and proper location within the property for the maximization of rental income.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university required
- Real Estate License and CPM designation required
- A minimum of five to seven (5-7) years’ experience in real estate industry while holding a license
- Leasing experience for residential and commercial
- Must have the ability to perform, as well as manage, the maintenance and certain construction aspects of commercial, multi-family residential, and office projects
- Proficiency to read, understand and apply standard to complex documents affecting real estate projects, such as: entitlement applications, traffic studies, CC&Rs, agreements/contracts, leases, due diligence materials, title reports, ALTA surveys, environmental reports and architectural drawings
- Excellent communication skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Willing to travel (local)
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!