|TelForce Group is looking for a Director of Strategic Marketing - Telecom in the Chester, SC area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Works with Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing to promote company’s products and services through advertising, promotion, public relations, training, incentives and evangelization. Helps care for the health of company’s products and services through attention to cost, pricing, features and capabilities in comparison to similar products and services in our marketplace. Helps administer and cultivate relationships with vendors, content providers, service providers, and associated companies and partnerships to help maintain a strong position in our marketplace. Helps cultivate company’s most important relationship - with our customers through helping to maintain a balance of value and quality with price. Seeks to learn from the marketplace our best strategies for the future and helps along with others to illuminate that course.
Director of Strategic Marketing - Telecom Description:
• Pursues attainment of company marketing objectives and competitive position by developing suggested plans and strategies for Senior VP of Sales & Marketing.
• Prepares draft service plans for market segments.
• Conducts continuing appraisal of selling prices and market penetration.
• Prepares marketing, promotion and advertising material for new and existing services and products as directed.
• Implements or oversees implementation of strategies as directed.
• Makes suggestions directed at maintaining the company’s competitive position.
• Drafts, develops and executes marketing plans and strategies.
• Manages team of 3-4 subordinates
• Performs all other related duties as assigned by Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
Director of Strategic Marketing - Telecom Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent experience, plus 2-3 years of Management experience in Sales or Marketing.
• Knowledge of telecommunications technology, products and services.
• Ability to accurately interpret market trends.
• Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple work assignments- with frequent interruptions.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail.
• Ability to make sound decisions using information at hand.
• Knowledge of company products and services.
• Knowledge of marketing and sales practices and principles.
• Must be able to work accurately and rapidly with various office equipment such as personal computer, various software programs, telephone systems and business processes as well as a variety of clientele.
• Must be able to work nights, weekends and holiday schedules as required.
• Ability to create a team environment and sustain employee morale.
• MUST maintain superior attendance and promptness.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346.