Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a Receptionist to join our team in Chicago, IL.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet clients and visitors
- Handle incoming calls and route to proper personnel and take messages when required
- Provide general clerical assistance such as typing reports, letters, postings, records, maintaining and scanning of files, and other miscellaneous projects.
- Provide clerical back-up to various departments as needed
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a minimum of two plus (2+) years of experience in a similar supporting role or corporate environment
- A flexible, can-do attitude with customer orientation and strong dependability
- Reliable, punctual, well-organized, self-motivator who works well alone and with others
The successful candidate must be available for occasional overtime and must have an excellent attendance and punctuality record. We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!