Communications Sales & Leasing is searching for a Project Coordinator to support our Uniti Towers division in Little Rock, Arkansas. The Project Coordinator supports the project manager and is primarily responsible for the project tracking, reporting, document management, purchase requisition, and other project activities.
• Tracks and coordinates wireless site development projects from search ring through construction completion and closeout.
• Responsible for maintaining current and accurate internal and customer project databases.
• Assist Project Manager and Construction Managers obtaining vendor deliverables and verifying status.
• Receive, review, file and organize vendor deliverables and internal documentation.
• Customer deliverables uploaded and/or shipped on time.
• Coordinate with accounting for PO requisitions, invoice routing, approvals, and other company documents as needed.
• Prepare tower orders and other material requisitions.
• Coordinate and track vendor qualification and approval process
• Prepare various status and summary reports as requested by Project Manager
• Participate with other company staff in project and procedure reviews to provide ongoing improvement to company processes
• Participate in all deployment meetings
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
• BS/BA or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.
• Minimum of 1-3 years of experience preferred in project coordination/administration from wireless deployment, commercial construction, engineering or other sectors with project deadline driven environments.
• Demonstrated ability to work with executives.
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate a high volume of diverse assignments, effectively handle competing priorities, and maintain attention to detail.
• Skilled in use of Microsoft office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, ability to learn organization’s databases, and other software as needed.
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and use good use of judgment in making independent decisions with a high degree of tact and diplomacy.
Communications Sales & Leasing, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Communications Sales & Leasing, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.