|TelForce Group is looking for Tower Technician to work in the states of TN & KY. The work will start in TN & KY and then go elsewhere, so you will need to be willing to travel possibly nationwide if/when required.
Tower Technician Job Description
• Will mainly be assisting with maintenance on an existing network (swapping bad antennas, TMA’s, coax lines, etc.)
• Provide customer service and ensure all essential job functions are performed in a timely, efficient, accurate, and safe manner
• Adhere to all driving requirements as determined by the State and Federal legislation
• Adhere to all Company and industry standards and regulations (i.e. OSHA)
• Effective utilization of available resources, technology, and tools to complete work
• Compliance with all company policies and procedures
• Certification including competent climber, rescue, RF Safety, First aid / CPR, Job Site Hazards
• Proficient with LTE installations
Tower Technician Requirements:
• 1-2 years of Tower Climbing experience with certification
• Installation and/or maintenance experience
• T-Mobile experience highly preferred
• Willingness to travel and work for up to 6 weeks
• Ability to climb heights in excess of 200 feet.
• Ability to read and comprehend Construction Drawings
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Organized with a strong attention to detail
• Must have a valid driver license to be insurable and able to operate a company vehicle.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Teddy at 615.915.3119.