|TelForce Group is looking for a Construction Project Coordinator in the Evansville, IN area.
Reporting to the Field Construction Process Manager, responsible acquiring and/or coordinating the acquisition of pole applications needed to enable construction activities. This is to be accomplished while maintaining full compliance with all applicable Federal, State and Local rules and regulations and company-established standards. The Pole Line Analyst will maintain communication with engineers, pole owners, permitting team and anyone necessary, to ensure they collect all required information to build the pole submittal package and efficiently submit the application. The Pole Line Analyst must thoroughly understand all relevant issues, time-lines and priorities so that key internal and external stakeholders are appropriately identified and involved.
Construction Project Coordinator Description:
• Locate appropriate poles needed for application submittal
• Coordinate with Permitting and Engineering to understand what pole applications need to be submitted and to what governing authority
• Coordinate with CAD and Design to obtain appropriate maps and drawings needed for application submittal
• Annotate Mapsite files and efficiently locate entities on pole and height of each attachment
• Submit Pole Attachment Requests
• Create all documents necessary in pole application submittal process including intricate excel documents
• Will keep track of all upcoming, submitted and completed pole applications
Construction Project Coordinator Qualifications:
• Associates Degree or equivalent is preferred but not required
• Computer Literate
• Good Written & Verbal Communication Skills
• Strong Organizational and Prioritization Skills
• Priority & Deadline Driven
• Detail Oriented
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.