REGULATORY PROJECT MANAGER
Costa Mesa, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a Regulatory Project Manager to join our team, reporting to the Director of Network Real Estate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees the team of Regulatory Compliance Specialists and staff responsible for the deliverables and operational activities for Regulatory in a particular region.
- Trains and develops personnel in the overall understanding of Regulatory Compliance and in the use of Regulatory screening tools, processes and deliverables.
- Ensures that Regulatory cost, schedules and quality objectives of the market are achieved.
- Coordinates and facilitates deployment and customer meetings regularly and ensures issues/conflicts are resolved promptly. This includes working cooperatively with Region, and Market teams to integrate and administer all activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Keeps customers informed of project progress, issues and projected completion dates.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of vendor contracts and manage regulatory vendors end to end and ensure that all information is reported accurately and project timelines are met
- Ensure timely filing of electronic regulatory filings for FCC, FAA, and other wireless regulatory documents.
- Proficient in interpreting, communicating and implementing FAA, FCC and NEPA guidelines: review documents for compliance with guidelines.
- Monitors project status and ensures system data and reporting is accurate, timely, and complete
- Ensures compliance with standard processes and procedures and safety requirements for all internal staff and contractors
- Prepares weekly report highlighting accomplishments, next steps, program progress, and execution metrics
- Prepares materials (documents, PowerPoint presentations) for executive leadership operations reviews including: national performance reports, roadmaps, progress-to-plan materials, issue analysis reports
- Works in close collaboration with multiple stakeholders in the identification of functional, organizational and/or procedural issues and bring about swift and effective solutions
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience in wireless, telecommunications, construction, and/ or public utility is required
- Five or more (5+) years of experience in regulatory compliance or telecommunications project management
- Demonstrated experience working in cross-functional teams and across widely varying stakeholders in an organization
- Demonstrated experience in improvement initiatives, root cause analysis and project management
- Advance working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken), as position requires communication with senior executives on a regular basis; results oriented, problem solving individual
- Strong project management experience and a commitment to quality and cost consciousness
- Must have very strong Excel Spreadsheet skills including ability to quickly sort, pivot, vlookup and draw conclusions or determine insights based on data
- PMP, Agile or other project/program management certification preferred
- Tableau experience in creating/updating graphs a plus
- LEAN or 6 sigma process improvement experience a plus
- Experience with permitting or government relations a plus
- Ability to travel 25 to 50%
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)