|TelForce Group is looking for a Director of Wireless Operations in MT.
Director of Wireless Operations Description:
• Manage wireless operations staff, including selection, training, development, performance management, appraisals and coaching ensuring that the goals and objectives set by the company are met.
• Plan, develop and make recommendations on short-range and long-range goals and objectives. Work effectively with Plant Operations to ensure optimal use of technical resources and work to eliminate unnecessary duplication of technical/engineering functions between the two organizations.
• Identify, evaluate and recommend potential business development opportunities.
• Develop and manage the capital and expense budgets for the wireless operations department to ensure company financial objectives are met.
• Contributes to the development of wireless products and services, identifying and developing future product opportunities for both fixed and mobile services.
• Actively participate in the strategic planning process as a member of the executive management team.
• Maintains a strong technical knowledge of current and developing licensed/unlicensed wireless technologies including: fixed/mobile, Wifi/VoWifi, CDMA, UMTS, LTE, VoLTE and IMS with the ability to collaborate effectively with other departments.
• Keep informed of technical developments through the study of available technical literature, attendance at appropriate meetings and active participation in industry associations.
• Plans and identifies infrastructure options supporting deployment of wireless equipment for both macro/small cell deployment and backhaul.
• Monitors and educates the organization on wireless regulatory obstacles and opportunities with regard to both licensed and unlicensed spectrum at the federal, state and local level, while maintaining regulatory compliance.
• Oversee domestic and international roaming agreements.
• Manage spectrum inventory and licensing.
Director of Wireless Operations Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in engineering, telecommunications field, electronics, business administration or other related field
• Minimum of 15 years of experience in the wireless industry with progressive management roles; cooperative experience a plus
• Knowledge of company policies, procedures, products and services
• Knowledge of all aspects of the wireless operations
• Knowledge of the products and services offered by the company and the systems required for service delivery
• Knowledge of applicable federal and state laws, codes and industry practices and legislation
• Knowledge of general office practices and procedures
• Ability to gather and report numerical data and procedure statistical reports
• Ability to handle multiple priorities, work accurately
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.