|Location: Must be within a thirty-minute drive of an international airport.
Work from home office except when traveling.
Reports to: Vice President of Operations
Travel Required: Frequent Travel – up to 85%
The Company: CTI Towers is the nation’s third largest private wireless tower company that owns and manages towers nationwide. CTI leases tower space to telecommunications providers and broadcasters throughout the United States.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Description: CTI Towers is seeking an experienced, highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented individual to fill a full-time position as Project Manager in the eastern United States for its growing tower operations department. The individual in this position will manage ongoing tower operations and maintenance for CTI Towers’ existing tower sites and coordination of construction projects on existing and new sites. Experience as a tower site supervisor or project manager in the wireless industry is required. This is a full time, exempt position and includes, but is not limited to, participation in the following areas:
• Reviewing and comprehending surveys, site plans, construction drawings, and structural analyses for the approval of customer installations
• Ensuring compliance with FAA and FCC lighting requirements
• Coordinating contractors, subcontractors, maintenance providers and utility companies for site maintenance, site upgrades and construction projects
• Aiding in acquisition and pre-construction due diligence reviews
• Assisting the sales effort by approving and coordinating site visits for client collocation and to approve site plans for said collocations
Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required. Please forward resumes along with contact information to email@example.com.
CTI Towers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer